Cas-play!

Here you'll find photographs of me cosplaying my favourite characters in casual clothing. Be inspired by fandoms every day!

Friday 15 August 2014

Elsa (Frozen)

My love affair with Frozen runs deep. The film was first brought to my attention around 3 months before theatre release. I was browsing the Disney Store on Oxford Street with my housemate, Rebecca. The shop was flooded with Frozen merchandise and we were immediately captured by these two beautiful princesses. I loaded up IMDB on my phone there and then to find out more about the film, the more we read, the more we fell in love. We booked our cinema tickets and were in the first viewing for Frozen on release day. 


In April I even had a Frozen themed birthday party. I, being a brunette, was of course Anna. Rebecca was Elsa and will still on occasion refer to each other as such.  

Today I thought I would try a little role reversal, donned a blonde wig and tried to capture my inner ice-princess.



I bought this Frozen dress when I was in America earlier this month. The print shows silhouettes of the sisters as well as Arendelle inspired patterns in  Elsa-blue and Anna-pink. I paired it with silver brogues to bring a icy element and pinned blue flowers into the blonde wig. Overall I love how the look turned out, I think it makes a great day outfit and I'll definitely be wearing next time I pop to the shops!

Jessica xx


Dress: HotTopic
Shoes: Topshop
Flower Hair Pins: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment