Cas-play!

Here you'll find photographs of me cosplaying my favourite characters in casual clothing. Be inspired by fandoms every day!

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Cinderella


A dream is a wish your heart makes, and what little girl didn't dream of being Cinderella ? 
To make her look come to life I paired a simple, long cami in a periwinkle blue with a blonde up-do and whilst I wasn't able to get my hands on any glass slippers, these shiny brogues make a great alternative.




I was very concious whilst planning this Cas-Play! how similar Elsa and Cinderella's looks are. Both wear blue dresses and suffer from beautiful-long-blonde-hair syndrome. So that it's obvious which princess you're portraying you can play up the props, for Cinderella I carried around this Pumpkin juice, with a pumpkin shaped lid, but you could invest in some pumpkin shaped jewellery like the necklace below.









What do you think of my Cinderella inspired look ?

Jessica xx

Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment